Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
- Powder Coated Cast Aluminum Frame – to withstand extreme environmental use. Designed to accept optional RGB wiring.
- Injection Molded Composite Cone – For durability & low distortion.
- Santoprene Rubber Spider – Much more durable to water & temperature changes than a traditional treated Cotton Spider used by the majority of marine speakers & subwoofers.
- Santoprene Rubber Surround – Offers a superior bond to the composite cone. Also resists deterioration due to water, temperature & ultraviolet exposure.
- Gold Plated Terminals – Designed to resist corrosion
|Frequency Response:||20Hz to 500HZ|
|Sensitivity:||88 db at 1watt/1 meter|
|Weight:||8.1 lbs (3.67 kg)|
|Diameter:||11.02 inches w/grill (279.90 mm)|
|Mounting Depth:||4.62 inches w/grill (117.47 mm)|
|Hole Cut Out:||9.45 inches (240.03 mm)|
|Box Specs||Optimized for Infinite Baffle (Free Air) applications or 1.3 cu ft sealed enclosure|
|Note:||All specifications are for each REVO10FASW|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.