Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
High Power REVO subs are recommended for applications where there is adequate room for a specifically designed sealed or ported subwoofer enclosure. . Both 10” & 12” REVO HP Subs are available in Black frames (with metallic grey cones) & single 4 Ohm impedance.Grille not included so you can select the grille that matches your other REVO speakers.
All REVO 10” & 12” Subwoofers share the same design features:
- Powder Coated Cast Aluminum Frame – to withstand extreme environmental use. Designed to accept optional RGB wiring.
- Injection Molded Composite Cone – For durability & low distortion.
- Santoprene Rubber Spider – Much more durable to water & temperature changes than a traditional treated Cotton Spider used by the majority of marine speakers & subwoofers.
- Santoprene Rubber Surround – Offers a superior bond to the composite cone. Also resists deterioration due to water, temperature & ultraviolet exposure.
- Gold Plated Terminals – Designed to resist corrosion.
All REVO Subwoofers are sold without grills. 8 different grill designs are available separately for all versions of 10” & 12” REVO HP & FA subwoofers. This will enable users to have matching grills on both REVO Coaxial In-Boat speakers & REVO Subwoofers.
|Frequency Response:||20Hz to 500HZ|
|Sensitivity:||88 db at 1watt/1 meter|
|Weight:||8.1 lbs (3.67mm)|
|Diameter:||11.02 inches w/grill (279.90mm)|
|Mounting Depth:||4.72 inches (119.88mm)|
|Hole Cut Out:||9.45 inches (240.03mm)|
|Box Specs||Min 1.0 cu ft sealed enclosure or 1.3 cu ft ported|
|Note:||All specifications are for each REVO10HPSW|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.