Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Wet Sounds designed this rugged sub amp to stand up to whatever the great outdoors can dish out. The die-cast aluminum chassis is specially sealed to keep water and dirt away from the internal componentry. It's small enough — 9-1/4"L x 4"W x 1-1/2"H — to fit into some tight spaces in your ATV, and it's also ideal for boats, golf carts, and more.
Don't be fooled by the compact exterior, though. Inside this little dynamo, some sophisticated tech pumps out plenty of thump. The STX Micro 1 boasts a rated output of 252 watts RMS at 4 ohms, or 420 watts at 2 ohms. Thinking about multiple subs? This little amp safely delivers up to 600 watts to a 1-ohm load. You can tune the sound to your liking with the variable bass boost, phase control, subsonic filter, and adjustable low-pass crossover.
Input for audio source
The 3.5mm signal input connection works seamlessly with Wet Sounds Bluetooth® controllers, and you can also connect your smartphone directly to it.
- marine/powersports mono amplifier
- 252 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (420 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 600 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 1 ohm
- frequency response: 10-250 Hz
- variable low-pass filter
- variable bass boost at 45 Hz
- phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
- adjustable subsonic filter
- Class D amplifier design
- IPX6 water-resistance rating
- sealed exterior keeps water and dust out
- marine-rated chassis and components
- dimensions: 9-1/4"W x 1-1/2"H x 4"D
- warranty: 2 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.