Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Made for outdoor use
Wet Sounds designed this 4-channel amp to stand up to whatever the great outdoors – or your riding style – can dish out. The die-cast aluminum chassis is specially sealed to keep water and dirt away from the internal componentry. It's small enough to fit an ATV, and it's also ideal for boats, golf carts, and more.
Plenty of power
But don't let the compact exterior fool you. Inside this little dynamo is some sophisticated tech that pumps out plenty of sound. The STX Micro-4 boasts a rated output of 80 watts x 4 channels at 4 ohms, or 130 watts x 4 at 2 ohms. You can bridge the amp to 2-channel mode to drive a pair of 4-ohm subs with 280 watts RMS each. Fully variable high- and low-pass filters allow you to tailor the amp for the job at hand.
Lots of volume, lots of versatility
A set of pass-through outputs allow you to connect a second amp, like the STX Micro-1 sub amp. And multichannel switching mode lets you get four channels of output with only two channels of input – you won't even need Y-adapters. The 3.5mm minijack input works with Wet Sounds Bluetooth® controllers or almost any outboard audio device, including your smartphone.
- marine/powersports 4-channel amplifier
- 80 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (130 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 280 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable bridged)
- die-cast aluminum chassis
- Class D amplifier design
- variable low- and high-pass crossovers
- IPX6 water-resistance rating
- sealed exterior keeps water and dust out
- marine-rated chassis and components
Inputs and Outputs:
- minijack input for outboard audio devices
- pass-through RCA outputs for sending signal to a second amp
- frequency response: 10-40,000 Hz
- dimensions: 9-1/4"W x 1-1/2"H x 4"D
- warranty: 2 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.