Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Wet Sounds SYN-DX Series Marine Amplifiers are designed to be a complete solution for every type of extreme marine application. SYN-DX amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class D Power Supplies. These amplifiers have extreme power output packed inside a small chassis, thermal overload protection, flexible crossovers, extended inputs. SYN-DX amplifiers are a well balanced match for all of the Wet Sounds™ products.
If you want the best boat amplifier, our SYN-DX Wet Sounds amp series is packed with premium features that lesser amps can’t match. Designed to pump out the best sound in every kind of marine environment, SYN-DX features include:
- Superior performance circuitry with class-D power supplies
- Extreme power output packed inside a small chassis
- Thermal overload protection
- Flexible crossovers
- Extended inputs
- SYN-DX amplifiers are a well balanced match for all of the Wet Sounds products.
- A smart microprocessor and conformal coated PCB board, meaning reliable power and great control
- Backed by Wet Sounds’ 2-year limited warranty to protect your investment
300W x 2
|2 Ohms||600W x 2|
|4 Ohms||1200W x 1|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz - 20 KHz|
|Crossover Range Low Pass||50 Hz - 250 KHz 12dB/Octave|
|Crossover Range High Pass||50 Hz - 250 KHz 12dB/Octave|
|Input Sensitivity||0.2 V - 6.0 V|
14.63” x 8.52” x 3.08”
|Note:||All specifications are for each SYN-DX 2.3HP|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.