Get on/off control for virtually every type of load, including LED lights, incandescents, halogens, electronic low voltage (solid-state) transformers, magnetic (iron core) low voltage transformers, fluorescents, compact fluorescents, and motors, including ceiling fans and bathroom ventilation fans. The Wireless Switch also handles high in-rush loads such as fountain pumps or large banks of fluorescent lights and can be used to switch wall outlets. 120V/277V or 240V.
Important Note: If you are ordering a light almond product to match existing products and installations ordered prior to October 1, 2016, please order this product in the Legacy Light Almond color (C4-SW120277-LL). If you are placing an order for a new light almond installation and do not need to color match an existing product, order this product in Light Almond (C4-SW120277-LA).
Faceplates are not included. Don’t forget to order faceplates separately.
- Compatible with a variety of load types including Incandescent, Halogen, Electronic Low Voltage (solid state) Transformers, Magnetic (iron core) Low Voltage Transformers, Fluorescents, Compact Fluorescents, LEDs and Motors
- Continuously measures energy being used by the attached load
- Elegant, sophisticated design makes a beautiful addition to any home or business
- Custom engraving available to clearly identify which light each switch controls
- Backlit button engraving with programmable color control for easy readability regardless of time of day or light level
- Programmable RGB LEDs provide status feedback for lighting and other devices in the system
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts backlight and status LED brightness depending on the light level in the room
- Control4® screw-less faceplates, sold separately, provide a sleek profile (See Available Accessories)
Contact us for more information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.