Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
MPS 300 S2 shallow subwoofer has been designed to achieve exceptional performance even when there is very little space available to install the subwoofer box.
MPS 300 S2 is optimized to work in ultra-compact sealed boxesstarting from only 22,7 Lt (0.8 Cf). A typical example is a subwoofer enclosure under the rear bench of pickup trucks, where the space - and the height - are limited.
MPS 300 S2 has a depth/performance ratio never achieved before thanks to the impressive cone excursion capacity which is 20% higher than a traditional design.
This exceptional target has been achieved thanks to the ingenious suspension group design featuring a dedicated support structure for the spider and coil. This solution has allowed the movement of the magnetic group inwards, reducing the depth and at the same time maximizing cone linear excursion.
- Ultra-shallow overall depth
- 500W continuous power handling
- Optimized for extremely-compact sealed enclosure 20-24L (0.7-0.8CF)
- Air Intercooling Revolution (A.I.R.) prevents air-compression-related limitations
- Unrivalled mechanical excursion, +20% over traditional designs
- Six-layer copper voice coil (38mm/1.5 in.) ensures high thermal capacity
- Non-vented rear design allows reduced enclosure depth
- Robust screw-less mesh grille included with black screws provided
- Die-cast aluminum frame
- Solid horizontal 8AWG spring-loaded terminals
- EID: Scan, Discover, Identify
HERTZ 12" 1000W SHALLOW SUBWOOFERS (MPS300S2)
|Size mm (in.)||300 (12)|
|Power Handling - Continuous||W 500|
|Power Handling - Peak W||1000|
|Depth mm (in.)||88 (3.46)|
|Voice Coil Type||single|
|No Filter Component||Subwoofers|
|Voice Coil Ø||38 (1.5)|
|Frequency Response Hz||25 - 400|
|Magnet size D x D x H mm (in.)||156 x 60 x 36 (6.14 x 2.36 x 1.42)|
|Weight of one component kg (lb.)||6,64 (14.64)|
|Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Xmech mm (in.)||20 (0.79)|
ELECTRO ACOUSTIC SPECIFICATIONS
Contact us for more information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.