5.25-inch (130 mm) Convertible Component Woofer (Single)
There are times when an installation calls for a separate woofer and tweeter and other times when a coaxial is the better approach. With the Evolution® C3 Convertible Component Systems, the same product can be deployed in either configuration, delivering outstanding audio power and quality in each application.
The C3-525cw is a 5.25-inch (130 mm) component woofer with oversized 1.2-inch (30.5 mm) voice coils, mineral-filled polypropylene cones and injection-molded polymer basket. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems.
Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed JL Audio logo.
Sonic character: Clean and Powerful
Includes Component Phase Plug and Tweeter Post (Tweeter sold separately).
- Continuous Power Handling (RMS) 75 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS) 25 - 150 W / Ch
- System Efficiency 90.0 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance 4 Ω
- System Frequency Response 48 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
- Woofer Physical Specifications
- Frame Outer Diameter* (A) 5.80 in / 147 mm
- Grille Tray Outer Diameter (B) 6.00 in / 152 mm
- Motor Outer Diameter** (C) 3.38 in / 86 mm
- Frontal Coaxial Tweeter Protrusion*** (D) 0.69 in / 18 mm
- Frontal Grille Protrusion**** (E) 1.00 in / 25 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter (F) 4.56 in / 116 mm
- Mounting Depth (G) 2.27 in / 58 mm
- Does not take into account mounting tabs
- Does not include decorative cover
- Frontal coaxial tweeter protrusion measured from mounting surface
- Frontal grille protrusion measured from mounting surface
Contact us for more information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.