This generation of RAM’s big hauler combines a bold new design with major advancements in aerodynamics, technology and towing capabilities. Unfortunately, the factory sound systems are greatly deficient in the bass reproduction department.
Fortunately, our engineers tackled this challenge head on and developed a subwoofer solution that fills your Crew Cab with stunning amounts of deep bass output. Featuring a 100% fiberglass, sealed enclosure design, this Stealthbox® houses two of our revolutionary 12TW3 thin-line subwoofers and installs neatly under the rear seat, without compromising rear seat comfort. Rear seat folding is unaffected, and we even left space on the enclosure that’s perfect for a clean, hidden amplifier installation!
The Hard Data: Contains two 12TW3-D8 Subwoofers in a sealed enclosure. 800 watt power handling. Wired for 2 ohm mono. Fits 1500 Crew Cab with fixed (non-reclining) rear seat. For models equipped with a rear underseat storage tray, you must purchase replacement seat bracket trim panels (6ME47TX7AC and 6ME48TX7AC) from Mopar parts. Alternatively, you may also use SB-D-5GRAMCCR/10TW3 (94677). Will not fit 2500 or 3500 models.
- Detailed Information
- At a time when most audio products are built overseas, JL Audio’s commitment to in-house loudspeaker production continues to grow. To pull this off in a competitive world market, our production engineering team has created one of the world’s most advanced loudspeaker assembly facilities and established a global network of quality component suppliers who build to our specifications. This, combined with our commitment to state-of-the-art assembly technology, allows our skilled workforce to efficiently build JL Audio products to extremely high quality standards, right here in the U.S.A. Since most of our premium loudspeakers incorporate proprietary, patented technologies requiring specific assembly techniques, we find it is vital that the people who designed them have close access to the people manufacturing them. The following JL Audio products are built in our Miramar, Florida factory, with global components
- Subwoofers: W7, W6v3, TW5v2, TW3, TW1, W3v3
- Enclosed Car Subwoofers: Stealthbox®, PowerWedge™, ProWedge™, H.O. Wedge™ & MicroSub™ Enclosed Subwoofers
- Marine Loudspeakers, Marine Subwoofers and Marine Enclosed Loudspeakers
- Home Subwoofers: Dominion™, E-Sub, Fathom® and Gotham®
Stealthbox® for 2019-Up RAM 1500 Crew Cab models with Fixed Rear Seat
Location/OEM Speaker size
|Front Doors||6 x 9-inc|
|Rear Doors||6 x 9-inch|
|Front Doors||C1-690x(1), C1-690tx(1), C2-690tx(1) ,C2-650x(1), C5-650x(1)|
|Rear Doors||C1-690x(1), C1-690tx(1), C2-690tx(1) ,C2-650x(1), C5-650x(1)|
|Front Doors||C1-690(1), C1-650(1), C2-650(1), C3-650(1), C5-650(1), C7-650cw(1,2|
|Rear Doors||C1-650, C2-650, C3-650, C5-650, C7-650cw(2)|
Contact us for more information
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.