Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
Vintage looks and clean, dynamic sound
Use a pair of the Heresy IVs for sweet stereo sound in your listening room.
When Klipsch introduced the original Heresy in 1957, there wasn't another speaker like it. And that's still true for their latest-generation Heresy IV.
Over the years, Heresy's clear, low-distortion sound has been a hit with our customers. The previous-version Heresy III earned dozens of glowing reviews from listeners with a broad range of musical tastes.
Updated, innovative design
For the Heresy IV, Klipsch once again tweaked this classic design, going with a new polyimide-diaphragm midrange driver. And the tweeter gets an all-new wide-dispersion phase plug, which creates a larger listening "sweet spot."
For the first time, the Heresy now features a rear port, which improves low-frequency extension by about 10Hz for more authoritative sound.
Heresy's high-efficiency design — 99 dB sensitivity — makes it an excellent choice for use with low- and medium-powered tube amps.
Proudly made in the USA
The Heresy IV is designed and hand-built in Hope, Arkansas. It's available in several attractive book-matched wood veneer finishes, which provide a "mirror" image of each other.
That's because each pair of Heresys is sourced from the same piece of timber, with the speakers precisely arranged to provide an aesthetically pleasing mirror image at the splice.
Bi-amp or bi-wire for the best performance
Each speaker comes equipped with two pairs of speaker inputs for bi-amping or bi-wiring. Since they don't include any speaker wire, consider reading our article on choosing and installing speaker wire to find the best option for your system.
- handmade in Hope, Arkansas
- 3-way design
- tweeter: 1" titanium-diaphragm compression driver with Tractrix® horn and wide-dispersion phase plug
- midrange: 1-3/4" polyimide-diaphragm compression driver with Tractrix® horn
- woofer: 12" fiber-composite cone
- bass-reflex enclosure with rear-firing Tractrix port
- frequency response: 48-20,000 Hz (±4dB)
- sensitivity: 99 dB
- nominal impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- power handling: 100 watts continuous (400 watts peak)
- book-matched real wood veneer finish
- veneer leaves for the left and right speakers are crafted from the same piece of timber
- they're precisely arranged to provide an aesthetically pleasing "mirror" image at the splice
- removable cloth grille
- dual sets of speaker binding posts allow bi-amping or bi-wiring
- 15-1/2"W x 24-13/16"H x 13-1/4"D (each)
- weight: 45 lbs. (each)
- warranty: 10 years
Features & specs
|Tweeter Size (inches)||1|
|Midrange Size (inches)||1.75|
|Woofer Size (inches)||12|
|Woofer Surround||Treated cloth|
|Built-in Powered Sub||No|
|Dolby Atmos Drivers||No|
|Connector Type||5-way post|
|Parts Warranty||10 Years|
|Labor Warranty||10 Years|
|Power Range||up to 100|
|Frequency Response||48-20k Hz|
|Subwoofer Amp Power||---|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.