Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
More cone means more sound
A compact neodymium motor structure drives a reinforced polypropylene cone that brings out the best in the midrange and low frequencies. The 1" dome tweeter ensures clear, crisp highs, even when you're cruising at highway speeds. Rockford's VAST (Vertical Attach Surround Technique) surrounds give the speakers 25% more cone area without compromising ease of installation. The result? You'll get more performance from a smaller speaker, which is pretty much ideal for a motorcycle.
Ready to hit the road
The durable, weather-resistant Santoprene surround protects the woofer from wind and weather, while the glass-reinforced polymer frame can stand up to rough roads or sizzling sunlight. Install these speakers using your Harley's factory hardware and the included Rockford Fosgate grille assemblies.
- -6-1/2" full-range motorcycle speakers
- -designed for 2014-up Harley-Davidson Street Glide and 2015-up Road Glide motorcycles
- -fit directly into front fairing and rear Tour-Pak locations
- -Element-Ready design is weather and water resistant
- -carbon-fiber reinforced polypropylene cone
- -glass-reinforced polymer frame
- -1" film dome tweeter with integrated phase plug and ASA grill
- -1-3/8" voice-coil
- -Santoprene VAST surround
- -Santoprene front isolation spider
- -neodymium ring magnet motor
- -integrated spade terminals
- -integrated 6 dB crossover with polyester capacitor
- -power handling: 75 watts RMS (150 watts peak)
- -frequency response: 56-20,000 Hz
- -sensitivity: 91 dB
- -grilles and mounting hardware included
- -warranty: 2 years
Grilles: The TMS65 speakers include three sets of grilles to fit multiple Harley-Davidson applications, 2014 and later Street Glide fairing locations, 2015 and later Road Glide fairing locations, and 2014 and later rear Tour-Pak locations.
Weather: The speakers are made weather resistant by the Santoprene front isolation spider, connecting the tweeter housing and woofer cone assembly.
Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and sophisticated software to do large-scale analysis of drivers in motion, lets Rockford Fosgate optimize the speaker's motor structure, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the best possible performance.
CEA-2031 Compliant: The power handling specifications conform to the CEA-2031 industry standards; meaning the speaker has the capacity to handle its rated power under continuous demand, not just for an instant.
VAST Surround: The Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST) increases a speaker's effective radiating cone area without increasing the size of the basket. The surround is made of Santoprene rubber.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.