Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
The M2 series of Element Ready™ subwoofers are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App through its Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the basket. This combined with their IP67 certification make these speakers Element Ready™ and truly purpose built for marine applications. To compliment the plug and play connectivity and streamline installation, M2 subwoofers are equipped with a VersaSwitch™ to make changing impedance between 2 and 8 ohms as easy as flipping a switch. This subwoofer is designed to perform in small sealed designs when there is very little space for an enclosure.
- Element Ready™ design protects lighting from exposure
- Adjust color experience to suit your taste with Rockford Fosgate® Color Optix™ controller (optional)
- Bright, wide-angle LEDs provide rich, reliable illumination
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors make wiring connections simple and error proof
- Industry’s first molded in-frame connectors for simple connectivity in addition to conventional spade terminals
- VERSA impedance switch quickly allows series or parallel configuration without additional wiring
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC)
- Gold plated Marine grade brass connection terminals provide a corrosion resistant, maintenance free connection
- Deutsch DT connectors incorporate a front and rear silicone sealing system to protect against environmental ingress
- 2-piece grille allows for interchangeable stainless-steel or "sport" option
- Optimized for small sealed enclosures when there is very little space for an enclosure
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- Provides superb low and midrange frequency reproduction with smooth high frequency roll-off
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible loudspeakers
- IPX6 Water Intrusion Rated
- 2 Year Warranty
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
Verified With KLIPPEL
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing Rockford Fosgate to deliver the best possible speakers.
Color Optix™ Control
Adjust your own bright, wide, and limitless lighting experience with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ plug-and-play controller and App (sold separately.)
This product fulfills all essential safety and environmental requirements as defined in the European Directives (768/2008 EC).
Element Ready™ - Subwoofers
These subwoofers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
True Marine Ecosystem
Dual Integrated Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connections provide industry leading marine plug-and-play connectivity and flexible install options
Allows you to easily switch Dual Voice Coils into a Series or Parallel configuration.
IPX6 Water Intrusion Rated
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
ASTM B117 Testing
ASTM B117 500Hr Salt/Fog Testing Standards
ASTM G154 Testing
ASTM G154 500Hr Accelerated UV testing
ISO60068-2-64 Vibration testing standards ensure the product is durable and can withstand vibrations found on watercraft and motorsport applications.
|Nominal Impedance (Ohms)||2-Ohm or 8-Ohm Switchable|
|Power Handling (RMS)||
- 400 Watts RMS
- 1,600 Watts PEAK
|Voice Coil Type||Dual Voice Coil|
|Voice Coil Diameter||
|Frequency Response (Hz)||20 Hz - 750 Hz|
|SPL (dB @ 1w/1m)||88|
|SPL (dB @ 2.8v)||89|
|Speaker Connector||2-pin Deutsch™ and 1/8" Spade|
|Sealed Box Volume (Vb)||
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.