Shipping and delivery available
Select options at checkout
The M2 series of Element Ready™ wake tower speakers are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App through one of its two Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the speaker. The first one is located inside the center of the 360-degree clamp for a stealth look, and the second is located on the upper-rear for installations where the enclosure is mounted directly to the wake tower bar. These water-tight connections are IP67 certified, making these speakers Element Ready™ and truly purpose built for marine applications. To complete your sound experience, the M2 speakers are complimented by 8-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch subwoofers, also controlled through the Color Optix™ lighting system.
- Integrated 1” (25 mm) high efficiency horn tweeter
- Adjust color experience to suit your taste with Rockford Fosgate® Color Optix™ controller (optional)
- Bright, wide-angle LEDs provide rich, reliable illumination
- RGB rear lighted medallion with 360-degree rotation ensures properly oriented logo
- Universal clamp with 360-degree rotation fits bar sizes from 1.5” to 3” diameter
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ RGB and speaker inputs in 2 locations for thru-clamp and direct-mount configurations
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Gold plated Marine grade brass connection terminals provide a corrosion resistant, maintenance free connection
- Deutsch DT connectors incorporate a front and rear silicone sealing system to protect against environmental ingress
- Stainless steel grilles pre-installed and includes sport grille option
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- Provides superb low and midrange frequency reproduction with smooth high frequency roll-off
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Klippel Verified certification program delivers the best possible loudspeakers
- IPX6 Water Intrusion Rated
- 2-Year Warranty
Element Ready™ - Speakers
These speakers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
Color Optix™ Control
Adjust your own bright, wide, and limitless lighting experience with the Rockford Fosgate Color Optix™ plug-and-play controller and App (sold separately.)
3DIL™ technology allows for a 365-degree rotating rear illuminated logo so the logo is always properly oriented based on mounting angle.
VAST Surround - Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer's effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
Verified With KLIPPEL
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing Rockford Fosgate to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier installation.
IPX6 Water Intrusion Rated
Water projected in powerful jets from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
True Marine Ecosystem
Dual Integrated Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connections provide industry leading marine plug-and-play connectivity and flexible install options
This product fulfills all essential safety and environmental requirements as defined in the European Directives (768/2008 EC).
|Speaker Type||2-Way Loaded Enclosure|
|Enclosure Material||High density ASA|
|Speaker Connector||6-pin Deutsch™/Amphenol™|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||20 Hz - 25 kHz|
|Nominal Impedance (Ohms)||4Ω|
|Power Handling (RMS)||
|LED Current Draw||0.25 A|
|LED Recommended Fuse||1 A|
|LED Voltage Range||9 - 16 VDC|
Payment & Security
- Opens in a new window.