Kicker/SSV Works 5-speaker system Audio upgrade kit for Polaris General (45PGN5)
Kicker Audio and SSV Works have teamed up to create an awesome stereo system for the Polaris General. Designed to fit right into your ride, this awesome kit includes an off-road ready digital media receiver, two pairs of 6-1/2" speakers, a 4-channel amp, a 10" subwoofer, and a mono amp for the sub.
Earn 7596 VIP POINTS!
Fits right into your ride
Every part of this SSV Works kit is designed with ease of installation in mind. It comes with all the parts and pieces needed for a smooth, hassle-free job, including a dash kit, front speaker enclosures, and a sub enclosure, along with a wiring kit and mounting plate for the amplifiers. Each component is made for life in the mud or on the dunes, so they'll stand up to all the fun you're having.
A rockin' receiver
The water-resistant SSV Works digital media receiver fits perfectly into the custom mounting plate made for your General. With built-in Bluetooth®, you can stream music stored on your phone, or enjoy your favorite playlists. A charging USB input will keep your devices powered up while you're partying down. The big, backlit buttons are easy to use, even when you're wearing gloves, so you can adjust the equalizer and sound controls to suit your taste.
Four speakers for more sound
The package includes four 6-1/2" Kicker speakers: one pair are mounted in rugged, General-specific kick panel enclosures, the second pair mount above the rear seats. Designed for off-road and marine use, these speakers handle up to 50 watts, and feature a treated poly cone and an integrated moisture draining system. SSV Works' direct-fit enclosures bolt right in using the factory mounting holes for an easy installation.
Big, thumping bass
The marine-rated Kicker CompRT 10" sub fits into your General with help from a direct-fit mounting kit. This dual 1-ohm voice coil sub handles up to 400 watts RMS, so you'll have plenty of rumble when you're riding the trails. The bolt-on marine-grade fiberglass enclosure looks terrific and blends right in.
Two amps give you the power you need
An ATV audio system like this one requires serious juice, and you'll get 800 watts combined from these two compact Kicker amps. The 4-channel PXA300.4 will take care of your front and rear speakers, while the Punch PXA500.1 mono amp will power the sub. You can install the amps up front in the under-dash custom bracket that also holds the digital media receiver.
- system includes SSV digital marine receiver, two 6-1/2" speakers, a 4-channel amp, a 10" subwoofer, and a mono sub amp
- also includes custom-fit speaker and sub enclosures, mounting hardware, and wiring
- designed for easy installation in your Polaris General
SSV Works MRB3 marine digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- built-in amplifier (20 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth for music streaming
- charging USB port
- global AM/FM/Weather tuner
- LED display and big, backlit buttons
- warranty: 1 year
Kicker KM65 2-way marine speakers
- four 6-1/2" marine-rated full-range speakers (front and rear)
- power handling up to 50 watts RMS (100 watts peak)
- durable rubber surrounds
- integrated 1" tweeters
- warranty: 1 year
Kicker CompRT10 10" marine subwoofer
- power handling: 400 watts RMS (800 watts peak)
- dual 1-ohm voice coils
- frequency response: 25-500 Hz
- rugged, UV-stable injection-molded plastic construction
- durable rubber surround
- warranty: 1 year
Kicker PXA300.4 4-channel amp
- 75 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (300 peak)
- 24 dB crossover and subsonic filter
- warranty: 1 year
Kicker PXA500.1 mono subwoofer amplifier
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms (250 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms)
- switchable low-pass filter (60, 80, 100 or 120 Hz at 24 dB/octave)
- KickEQ Bass Boost (selectable 0 dB or +6 dB, centered at 40 Hz)
- warranty: 1 year
Vehicle Compatibility: The Kicker SSV 45PGN5 is an amplified five speaker audio system designed specifically for select 2016-2018 Polaris General ATVs.
Digital Media Receiver with Dash Kit: The included SSV Works digital media receiver (MRB3) consists of two components - a wired controller and a hide-away source unit. The wired controller features a an attached 5' cable which connects to the hide-away source unit. Both components are weather resistant. The included dash kit has been designed and engineered specifically to fit the MRB3 wired controller into the factory dash pocket location of your Polaris General. The hide-away unit is pre-mounted to a bracket along with the amplifiers for a direct bolt-on installation.
- Backlit Display & Buttons: The wired controller features a large hyper-white LED backlit display designed to be visible in all conditions while controlling volume, track, and play/pause functions with glove friendly, backlit rubber-coated buttons.
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming: Wireless stream music from your Bluetooth source device to the MRB3 with basic playback control (Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track). Does not support song/artist display or phone calls.
- Aux In/USB Charging Port: A panel mounted input port provides an 3.5mm Aux input and a USB (type-A) charging port for your mobile device.
- AM/FM Tuner: The offers a built-in AM/FM tuning with manual and seek tuning (no presets).
- Audio Settings: You can select from seven EQ presets (Flat, Classical, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Metal, or Off). In Off mode, you can manually adjust Bass & Treble. It also offers a Loudness function, as well as balance & fade controls.
PXA Series Amplifiers: The Kicker 45PGN5 SSV Works Polaris General Audio Kit comes with two PXA Series amplifiers - a 4ch amp (PXA300.4) and a mono amp (PXA500.1). The PXA series amplifiers are designed for motorized vehicles with small battery/charging systems; Kicker's new Direct Amp Technology uses the vehicle's charging system as its power supply, offering 90-percent efficiency. Little ventilation is required and with its small footprint, the PXA series amps can be installed in small spaces. The PXA Amps are weather-resistant, using a conformal-coated circuit board for protection against the elements. They also include no-rust stainless-steel mounting hardware.
- 4-Channel Amplifier: The PXA300.4 is a 4-channel amplifier is designed to output 50 watts RMS x 4 channels at 4Ω (<1% THD+N). So you can power the included kick-panel speaker pods and cage-mount rear speaker pods. The differential audio circuit reduces the likelihood of picking up any engine noise, and helps lower THD (Total Harmonic Distortion). It offers a selectable HPF @ 60, 80, or 120Hz.
- Mono Amplifier: The PXA500.1 is a mono amplifier designed to output 500 watts RMS at 2Ω (< 1% THD+N). The differential audio circuit reduces the likelihood of picking up any engine noise, and helps lower THD (Total Harmonic Distortion). It offers a selectable LPF @ 60, 80, 100, or 120Hz.
Note: The amplifiers are pre-mounted to a bracket that directly bolts to the frame of your Polaris General.
6.5" Kick-Panel Speaker Pods: The custom molded kick-panel pods house Kicker KM 6.5" two-way marine speakers with a polypropylene woofers, rubber surrounds, and coaxially-mounted tweeter for exceptional highs and midrange to provide full-range audio outdoors on the trail. The speaker pods mount in the kick-panels using the included stainless steel hardware. They are 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response. They are finished in a black texture coat to match your ATV's texture and can be custom painted to match your color scheme.
6.5" Cage-Mount Speaker Pods: The rear cage-mount pods house Kicker KM 6.5" two-way marine speakers with a polypropylene woofers, rubber surrounds, and coaxially-mounted tweeter for exceptional highs and midrange to provide full-range audio outdoors on the trail. They mount directly to the roll cage via the included brackets and hardware. The dual clamping system allows 360-degree rotation while on the cage; unlike other cage pods where you need to find its position before the clamp goes on. They are finished in a black texture coat to match your ATV's texture and can be custom painted to match your color scheme.
10" Under-Dash Sub Enclosure: The custom-molded sub enclosure houses a Kicker CompRT10 10" marine woofer that can handle up to 400 watt (RMS) / 800 watts (Peak) and delivers a frequency response of 25-500Hz. The sub enclosure easily installs under the dash. The enclosure bolts in using the included stainless steel mounting hardware and provides the proper airspace required for the 10" woofer. The sub enclosure is 100% fiberglass for the best sound quality and bass response and is finished in a black texture coat to match your ATV's texture, but can also be custom painted to match your color scheme.
Pre-Cut Wire & Cable: The Kicker 45PGN5 SSV Works Polaris General Audio Kit comes with pre-cut wire and cables to connect the digital media receiver, amplifier, speakers, and sub together. Power & ground cables are also provided to make connection to your ATV's battery (no additional amplifier kit is needed).